Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Inspired Artist

The artist I chose that most inspires me is Yulia Brodskaya. She was born in 1983 and is a paper artist and illustrator. All that she uses is paper and clue and she used the quilling technique. She was born in Moscow, Russia, but moved to the UK to pursue her art education. Yulia has a lot of impressive clients like Neiman Marcus, Starbucks, Cadbury and Godiva. Also Oprah Winfrey along with the Country Music Association and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art own some of her original artwork pieces. What interests me in her work is the bright and vibrant colors. Also I really like some of her pieces that are geometric and somewhat abstract but create a picture. All of her pieces of work are made of the mostly the same shades of colors which I like because then it brings all of the works together.

Link: http://www.artyulia.com
CoinsGypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment