Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mini Relief

 
In the second picture I made a paper relief. At first I had no idea what I wanted to do so I looked on Pinterest and found an Artist named Yoshinobu Miyamoto who makes incredible pieces of art out of paper. So I was inspired by his work, bra use in some of his pieces it is very difficult to understand how he even created the piece out of only paper. Here's one of his works 
 I created a very basic mini art piece with triangles and 3 pastel colors. For the cardboard cut out I made a palm tree. When I was thinking about what to do I thought about what would compliment the 2nd to last layer of the cardboard that has the ridges. I thought that the palm tree leafs had a similar texture so that's why I chose to do a palm tree. I didnt turn out as well as I hoped it would because the last bottom layer of the cardboard was tough to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment